Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Yet Again.

It's Been A While Since I've Updated This, So I Thought It Was Probably Time...

So, Since Last Post:
We Have A Son. He Was Born On July 17th And We Named Him Benjamin Blake. He Is Awesome And Healthy. The Wife Is Doing Well, But Very Tired...
Paperwork For A LLC Has Been Filed. I'm Very Excited About That.
I've Been In Contact With Several Suppliers And Will Be Announcing A Full Product Line Shortly.
Other Than That, Not Much. Just Work And Home. Office And Family. Trying To Get Things Rolling For A Little Something Extra.

I'll Be In Idaho Next Week For An Inventory. I'm Not Really Looking Forward To It. It Will Be August In The High Desert. So, Hot, But It's All Good. A 60+ Hour Work Week Is A Good Thing Every Now And Then, I Suppose... - BB

Currently -
Listening To Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
Vaping Nirvana by Utopia

No comments:

Post a Comment