Monday, April 7, 2014

Chupacabra by Crypto Juiceology

Got Some Vapemail Late Last Week That I Am/Was Pretty Excited About. I Have Procured Some Chupacabra by Crypto Juiceology.
The Description On This One Said "Crisp Green Apple Mixed With Key Lime And A Hint Of Mint." Frankly, I'm A Little Disappointed.


The Packaging Is Obviously Awesome. The Labels Are Cool And I Always Dig Glass Bottles. The Dropper Is REALLY Short And Barely Holds Any Liquid Though. I Think It Took Me Five Or Six Pulls To Fill Half Of A Kanger Protank...Mini.

Flavor-wise, The Green Apple Comes Through, But I Don't Get A Lot Of The Lime I Was Looking For. I'm Not Sure Who's Idea Of A "Hint" Of Mint That Is. That's Not To Say It's A Bad Juice, Just A Bad Description. It Produces Tons Of Minty Apple Flavored Vapor And Is Pretty Smooth. I'm Vaping 12mg Juice These Days, So No Kind Of Punch There Either. It Does Have A Lingering Apple Aftertaste Like A Green Apple Jolly Rancher. So, Not Really My Cup Of Tea, But It Seems To Be An Extremely Well Crafted Juice, Which Makes Me Think I Should Try Their Other Flavors.

If You're Into Cool Apple, Give It A Shot. If You're Expecting Apple With Key Lime And A Hint Of Mint, Like I Was, You Might Want To Pass On This One... 

These Guys Are On Instagram @cryptojuiceology And On Facebook Here.
They Have A Couple Of Other Flavors As Well; Sasquatch (Peanut Butter And Banana Cream) And Kraken (Orange Cake With Carmel And Vanilla). - BB

Currently - 
Listening To mc chris - foreverrr
Vaping Chupacabra by Crypto Juiceology

UPDATE: I Recently Dripped Some Of This On A Coil Set Up I Was Testing. The Mint Still Comes Through REALLY Strong, But The Apple Comes Through Way Better. I Also Discovered Why It's Ok To Have A Teeny Tiny Dropper...Dripping.

No comments:

Post a Comment