Monday, May 5, 2014

Home, Home Again...

The Wife And I Left Our Cozy Little Home, Flourish And Blotts*, On Friday The 25th Of April To Go To Her Parent's In Central(-ish) Texas, Not To Return Until May 2nd. So, We've Been A Little Out Of Pocket. The Lady Stayed With Here Parents And I Was On Business In Idaho. Yep. Idaho. There's Actually Industry There...And It's Also Absolutely Gorgeous. They Call The Area "Treasure Valley" And I Dig It. When It's Warm, Of Course. Winter Up There Is Pretty Brutal. One Of The Guys I Work With Got To Experience A Little -17 Action This Year.

I Was Able To Visit A Couple Of Vapor Shops In My Travels And Had Some Mail Lined Up When I Got Home, Which Is Always Cool. I Got To Visit Aggieland Vapors In College Station, TX, As Well As Vaportec And Vapor Lord In Boise, ID. I Picked Up A Little Something At Each Of Course.

That List Looks Like This:

Aggieland Vapors
Derailed by Suicide Bunny
Starship-1 by Space Jam

Vapor Lord
'Twas Brilling by Alice In Vapeland

Vapertec
Ramune by Vapor Crane
Mango Unchained by Vapor Crane

The Suicide Bunny Juice Doesn't Come With A Dropper, So It Didn't Make The Journey North. The Space Jam Juice Is About Half Empty As Of Now. VL Was The Next Stop And I Had All But Resolved To Carry My AIV Find Back Unopened, But That Didn't Happen. It's Freaking Delicious, In Case You Were Wondering. On The Way Out Of Town, I Stopped At Vapertec And Picked Up The Vapor Crane Juices, Which Were Actually The Reason I Went To Vapor Lord. The Vendor's Website Said They Carried It, But They Didn't Pick It Up When Guys Across Town Did. I'm Glad I Went To Both And I'm Really Pleased With All My Purchases. I Have Yet To Get Into The Derailed Or The Ramune, But I Sampled Them In The Shops. So, I'm Pretty Excited.

I Got Home On Friday Night And Had My First Mech Waiting On Me. It's Just A HCigar Nemesis Clone, But It Does The Job Well. Then, This Morning When I Got To Work, My Nirvana Vapor Sampler Came In. All The Juices Smelled Fantastic And Were Packed Really Nicely. I'll Let You Know About Those...

The Nemi Clone Is Sweet. I'm Loving That AIV Juice In A 1.1 ohm (Respun) Kanger Tank. I've Messed With The Dripper A Little More As Well, But Still Haven't Got The Hang Of It...I'll Keep You Posted. - BB

Currently -
Listening To The Nerdist Podcast
Vaping Honey Pearry by The Vapor Chef

*Yes, We Are Giant Nerds And Yes, That Is Actually What We Call Our House. If You Don't Believe Me, Search #flourishandblotts On Instagram. The Pics Not Taken At The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Were Taken At Our Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment