Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wouldn't You Know It?

You Should Probably Know, If I Post Twice That Close Together Again, The Next Post Will Be A While...

Moving On.
There's Not Too Much Going On Here. I'm Planning Another Idahoan Excursion, Got To See Some Of My Peoples Recently, And The Baby Is Getting Close. A Guy I Went To School With Passed Away On Memorial Day. He's The 11th Person That Graduated In 2002 From Our High School To Do So. Pretty Crazy...This Is Not A Big Town.

I'm Pretty Sure I'm Still Dropping Some Inches, But Haven't Lost Any Weight On The 4 Hour Body Diet. However, I Am Convinced I'm Building Muscle. How, I'm Not Sure. I'm Eating Good Six Days A Week And A Cheat Day Has To Be The Greatest Idea Ever. I Tear It Up Every Time.

I've Been Playing WWE 2K14 On 360 Recently. I Haven't Owned A Wrestling Game Since WWF Wrestlemania 2000 On Nintendo 64. This One Is Pretty Good, But I Still Like 2000 Better. Nonetheless, My Tivo Is Getting Full Between That And Doctor Who On Netflix... 

I Won A Contest On Instagram A While Back. These Guys, Vapers Summit, Had A Contest To Get Some More Followers. Ended Up, I Won, Which Was Pretty Cool Because I Rarely Win Anything. So, A Week Or So Later I Get A Package From Utah. They Sent Me Their Whole Line Up Of Drip Tips, Which Is Currently Three. I Dig "The Grant" The Best.  It's An 18mm Tall Brass Tip With A 4mm Bore. It Doesn't Match Anything I Have, But Definitely Still My Favorite. It Fits Everything And Is A Perfect Size For My APVs. 

I Have Killed Off The Starship 1, But Still Haven't Got Into The Derailed. I Have Recently Finished The Bottle Of Alice In Vapeland "Twas Brilling" That I Picked Up While In Utah. It Was A Sad Day. I'll Be Reordering Quickly. That Shit Is Delicious.- BB

Currently - 

No comments:

Post a Comment