Monday, March 24, 2014

Today Is The Greatest...

I've Wanted To Start A Business For A Long Time. I Tried Once, But Was Met With Very Little Success. Mostly Due To Lack Of Determination, Perseverance, And Work On My Part. I Think This Time, I'll Try Something Different...

I Have Some Ideas. Quite A Few, Actually, But One In Particular Has Me Stuck.

I've Been Reading Some Of Chris Guillebeau's Stuff And I Think He May Be Onto Something. It’s A Ready, Fire, Aim Philosophy. In Other Words, Do It Now And Fix It As You Go Along. The Work Is What’s Important And It’s Important You Do It Now.

I’m Interested In Building A Community Around A Product, Not Just Selling Stuff. I Really Want To Make It Easy For People To Find What They Like, Buy It, And Recommend It To People. I Can’t Be The Only Who Sees Things They Own In The Amazon “Customers Also Bought…” Section, Right? I Guess We’ll See. 

I've Been Trying To Take Care Of Myself A Little Bit Better These Days. I've Been Eating Better For A While, But Have Hit A Plateau In My Weight Loss. So, Naturally, I've Been Looking At Other Ways To Cut Weight In A Healthy Way. 
I'm Five Days Into The 30/30 Thing, But Have Not Seen Any Results As Of Yet. I Have Ordered Tim Ferriss' Book, The 4-Hour Body, And Will Probably Be Keeping You Guys Updated With That. I Also Ordered Some Branch Chain Amino Acids, Which I'm Pretty Eager To Try. Please Don't Think This Is Because I'm Ripping Up And Working Out All The Time And What-Not. I Don't Work Out. At All. I'm Eager To Try Them Because I Have Been Having These CRAZY Sugar Cravings...Which, Of Course, I Feed. I'm Guessing That Probably Doesn't Help The Cause. So, These BCAAs Help Regulate Blood Sugar And Are Supposed To Stifle Sugar Cravings. Frankly, I'd Like To Enjoy Whatever Sugary Delight Instead Of "Holy Crap I Have To Eat This Whole Bag Of x So As To Feed This Mess I've Made Of My Life," If You Know What I Mean. So, Yeah. There's That. - BB

Currently -
Listening To The Nerdist Podcast
Vaping Backseat Betty by Freedom Vapes

3 comments:

  1. Go for it bro. It's really not all that hard, learning to manage and apply time properly is where the problem lies. I have faith in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Eating Better Is Working Out Well. I'm Feeling Better And Looking Better Already. Now I Just Have To Get The Backing For The Business...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what you are trying to do exactly but I incorporated, got a legitimate business computer, software, printer, and put money into adwords and everything for a little under $5000. I did $9800 in gross sales in 120 days. Had no idea what I was doing when I started. You just learn it along the way and adjust accordingly. If you need any help let me know. I didn't drive myself crazy for no reason lol :)

      Delete