Friday, March 21, 2014

Worst Blog Ever...

So, As Some Of You Know, A Few Months Ago, My Girlfriend Found Out She Was Pregnant. She's Due In July. I'm 32 Years Old And This Is My First Kiddo, So I'm Excited.
Also, We Got Married Last Week. No Big Deal. We Went To The JP On Our Four Year Anniversary And Got Married. Her Parents And Sister Were There. We Went To Lunch Afterwards. It Was Really Nice And WAY Less Stress Than The Last Time I Got Married.

Up Until A Few Months Ago, I Was A Pack A Day Smoker And Had Been Since I Was 16. I'd Been Smoking Regularly Since I Was 10 Or So. There Have Been Some Recent Studies On The Effects Of "Third Hand" Smoke In Infants. There Was Talk Of SIDS And Things Like That. That Obviously Scares The Shit Out Of Me...
So, Having Tried To Quit A Few Times In The Past, I Knew There Was No Way I Was Going Cold Turkey. So, Vapor. Yep. I'm On The Train. The Vapor Train. Yep.
I Had Tried e-cigs, Like BLU, Before, But Something Was Never Quite Right With Them. They Always Tasted Burnt And Reminded Of This One Bad Habit I Used To Have. Some Of My Friends Had Stopped Smoking On Them With eGo Style Batteries And Flavored Nicotine Juices Poured Into Tanks, So I Figured I Should Give It Another Shot. That's Been 4-5 Months Ago And I've Been Cigarette Free For 90-ish Days. Much Better. Now, There's Another Problem. Juice. I Have Tried At Least 50 Kinds Of e-Juice In That Time. I've Found A Few That I Can Puff On All Day, But Those Are Few And Far Between...

Another Problem With Vaping Is There's So Much To Choose From. How Do I Know What I Like? Well, I Have An Idea. A Couple Of Other People Have Had A Similar Idea, But After Reading Reviews Of Their Services, I'm Convinced They're Not Doing It Right. So, You Might Hear More About This Later. - BB

Currently -
Listening To Elvis Costello - The Best Of... - The First 10 Years
Vaping Koi by Gemini Vapors

No comments:

Post a Comment